Monday, October 7, 2013

Technology Rocks

I seriously doubt I would have made it as a mom 100 years ago. I know that sounds silly but I LOVE all the modern technology we have today that helps me be a better, calmer mom. My prime example is video baby monitors. Which one (if any) do you use as a mom? Some moms go without but I love being able to see my baby at the touch of a button. One friend of mine shared her newest baby monitor purchase, check this link out. It's worth every penny. Why? Because no one tells you how much your house's electrical interferes with the signal or how nice it would be to move the camera angle. This bad boy also gives room temperate, a two way radio, and can add up to 4 additional cameras for more rooms. This is so happening before baby #2. This is the type of thing I wished I had known before I registered for and received another monitor...Motorola Baby Monitor. Is it sad that this is the type of gift I dream about now? Ha! I'm sure there are other great ones out there but I'm digging this one...

1 comment:

  1. did you know if you have two iphones there's a $4 app that makes it a video monitor for their room? you leave one phone in there and the other is the receiver as long as you're on the same wifi network. you can play lullabyes from your end, talk to them, it's the bomb. :) if you're interested the app is called "Best Baby Monitor". Tricky I know! ;)

    ReplyDelete