Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Sleep Deprivation Makes Me Evil

It never fails, whenever I have had zero sleep, my evil side comes out. Last night Gracie woke up every two hours, and then wanted to play at 4:10 in the morning. Ugh... so tired. I just wanted to say to her, "Baby girl, mommy has to work all day. Just come to bed with me and nap for another hour or two so mommy isn't so cranky." Yeah right! Instead, I took her to bed with me and she wanted to play and roll off my bed. I put her back in her crib and 'attempted' to get some more shut eye. Never fails though; my husband came to say goodbye to me and I snapped at him. So sad. I can't help it, it's the lack of sleep I swear! I can't believe I didn't take more advantage of my freedom of sleep in my 20's! Here's to a long day...

No comments:

Post a Comment