Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Being Super Mom

I always have had high personal standards for myself and what I want out of life but being a new mom has put these standards on steroids. Add Pinterest, Facebook, the media and all my other amazing mommy friends and I'm in the high stress zone. I want to be the perfect mom to my daughter and give her every opportunity there is to have but this comes at a price. Time, money or stress on me especially since I'm working full time. I loved this blog that talks about this topic. Sometimes we need to take a step back and put it all into perspective. That it's OK if Gracie has some a store bought food; or that she had an occasional formula feeding. Personally, this has been the biggest challenge with being a mom. Letting go and realizing that as long as I provide her all the love, time and safety she needs, it's all going to be OK!

1 comment:

  1. You're doing a great job! Just take one look at that amazing girl of yours and you'll see what a wonderful mom u are!

    ReplyDelete