Sunday, October 6, 2013

Here goes nothing...

Well, I've finally decided to start one of my bucket list to-do's; a blog. I never knew when I was going to create one or what I would talk about, but when a friend mentioned the name, 'Love and Gracie', I just knew that was it. I'm not a great writer and I definitely am very far behind on the learning curve of being a new mom, but I wanted to get my experiences and stories out there to share with other moms, to laugh at my self, and to have something for my daughter to look back on one day and read. How cool would it be if it helped her when she is a new mommy? So, here it all is; the good, the bad, the ugly and everything in between as I experience the ultimate love and Gracie.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's hope it sounds as good typed as it does in my head... !

      Delete