Monday, December 16, 2013

Bubble Bath, the Enemy

Well, as many of my posts have shown, I have read, researched and obsessed about the cause of my daughter's yeast infections. In a casual conversation last week a friend of mine brought up bubble bath. I vaguely remember reading at the beginning of my journey as a mother that you aren't supposed to use it with girls. Somehow, in the months of be a mom and all the new things that come with it, I completely forgot that you aren't supposed it use it! Now that she is a big girl and uses the big girl bath, I had all this bubble bath from my baby shower so I thought it would be fun. :( I feel terrible but so far so good. It has been 5 days and all is clear! Cross your fingers that this was the cause. There is so much to learn and remember as a new mom, I guess better late than never. :)

1 comment: